Amazon Quiz 27 February 2021 Answers: Amazon Daily Quiz Time 27th February 2021 Answers with Questions. all Amazon Quiz 27 February 2021 Answers to Win 25000 Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz 27 February 2021 Answers Win 25000 Pay Balance
Q1. Which Union Territory presented its tableau for the first time ever at the 2021 Republic Day parade?
Answer 1: (D) Ladakh
Q2. What type of vessel is Sagar Anveshika, that was recently launched by Union Minister for Earth Sciences Harsh Vardhan?
Answer 2: (C) Coastal research vessel
Q3. Satya Paul, who recently passed away, was a well known entrepreneur in which field?
Answer 3: (A) Fashion
Q4. What is the term given for three consecutive strikes in this target sport?
Answer 4: (C) A Turkey
Q5. Apart from this artist, which other artist has also won three Grammys for the album of the year?
Answer 5: (D) Stevie Wonder
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 27th February 2021 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 27th February 2021 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a ₹ 25,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.