Answer & win Amazon Pay Balance, Samsung Galaxy S10e, and many more prizes
Hi friends, save or bookmark this website for fastest quiz answers always published at 8:00 AM sharp. Today Amazon is again come up with a new Amazon Daily Quiz contest where you can win Samsung Galaxy S10e free. For this you need to answer 5 quiz questions and here to help you out Findott.in has given all the answers of the quiz below. Put those answers on your Amazon daily quiz on your Amazon app and stand a chance to win free Samsung Galaxy S10e today. You can see all previous prizes below. Best of luck!
Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answer, Amazon Quiz Today Answer, 31 May 2019, Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answer, Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 31st May 2019, Amazon Quiz 31 May Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 31 May 2019, 31st May Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time
All Answers of Amazon May 31, 2019 Quiz Are:
Q1: Which of these countries was NOT a Soviet Republic in USSR?
Q2: In which year did India join the United Nations?
Q3: Former top ranking pro-golfer Vijay Singh is from which country?
Q4: With which dance form would you associate the famous dancers Rukmini Devi Arundale and Yamini Krishnamurthy?
Q5: In cricket, what do you call a run taken when the ball passes the batsman without touching his bat or body?
Amazon Quiz Time Daily 8-12 Answers
How To Participate In Amazon 31 May Quiz
- Download The App First From Google Play Store
- Now open the Amazon App, login with your login details
- Scroll down or Findott “Amazon Daily Quiz” banner
- Tap on the banner
- Banner will take you quiz start section, tap the “Start” button
- Now you will have “5 Questions” to answer
- Goto Findott.in find your quiz answers and answer those in Amazon App
- After successfully completion of quiz, you will be prompted with a lucky draw date message
- Take some long breath and wish yourself a good luck to win something
- Wish you a good luck and happy winning – Findott.in
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers by Findott.in
Note: Winners will be announced on 30th June 2019, Stay tuned