The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying under the Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, is making all the possible efforts for the effective development of Animal Husbandry and Dairy sector to provide sustainable livelihood to the farmers. With an objective to encourage the Milk producing farmer.
Individuals working in this sector and Dairy cooperative societies / Milk Producer Company /Dairy farmers Producers organizations who provide market access to the milk producers. This department has decided to confer National Gopal Ratna Award during 2023. These awards are intended to encourages and facilitated individuals and organizations for adopting innovative new technological practices for productivity enhancement, conservation of indigenous breed and effective management of Dairy cooperative.
The Department will identify suitable individuals and organizations for these awards in the following categories:
• Best Dairy farmer rearing indigenous cattle/buffalo breeds,
• Best Dairy cooperative/ Milk producer company! Dairy Farmer Producer Organization)
• Best Artificial Insemination Technician (AIT).
The National Gopal Ratna Award 2023 consists of a Certificate of merit, a memento and monitory prize in first two categories i.e Best Dairy Farmer and Best DCS/FPO/MPCS as under:
• Rs. 5,00,000/-(Rupee five lakh only) -1st rank
• Rs. 3,00,000/- (Rupee three lakh only)- 2nd Rank
• Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rupee two lakh only) -3rd rank
In case of Best Artificial Insemination Technician (AIT) category, National Gopal Ratna Award-2023 will consist of a Certificate of merit and a memento only. No cash prize will be provided in Artificial Insemination Technician (AIT) Category.
• Farmers maintaining any of the recognized indigenous breeds out of 53 breed of cattle and 20 breeds of buffaloes shall be eligible to apply for award.
• A Cooperative society/Milk Producer Company (MPC)/Farmer Producer Organization (FPO) engaged in Dairy activities set up at village level and is registered under Cooperative Societies Act/ Companies Act collecting at least 100 liters of milk per day and having at least 50 farmer/milk producer member.
• Artificial Insemination Technician of the State/UT Livestock Development Board/State /Milk Federations /NGO’s and other private organizations having undergone Al training for a minimum of 90 days shall be eligible to apply for the award. Since, the award is meant for Artificial Insemination Technician (AIT), the Veterinary Doctors are not eligible for this Award.
How To Apply for an Award
The online nomination would be self-nomination basis by an individual or organization through the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) online award portal
|Darbhanga – Gateway to Mithila Selfie Contest||Click here to participate|
|Uttar Pradesh Safe City Slogan contest||Click here to participate|
|Idea Challenge Programme-4.0||Click here to participate|
|Yuva Tourism Club Comic Story Contest||Click here to participate|
|Mascot Design Contest for the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying||Click here to participate|
|National Online Essay Writing Competition||Click here to participate|
|Slogan Writing Competition on G20 Summit||Click here to participate|
|Bharat Internet Utsav – Celebrate the power of Internet competition||Click here to participate|
|Independence Day Celebrations 2023 – Selfie Contest||Click here to participate|
|Suggest a tagline for Yuva Tourism Club||Click here to participate|
|Share Your Traditional Millet Recipe and Ingredients||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Let The Life Continue- Jingle Writing Contest||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Design a doodle for Yuva Tourism Club||Click here to participate|
|MyGov SmileForShoonya A Selfie Competition Zero Pollution Mobility Campaign||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Artful Preparations Poster Competition||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Reel Contest on Fit India Mobile Application||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Logo Competition for J&K ODOP||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Selfie Contest Selfie with Indian Handloom||Click here to participate|
|Mascot Design Contest for the Department of Fisheries||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Ek Bharat Sanskriti Sangam Contest||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Capture the Beauty of Amrit Udyan- Reel Contest||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Chandrayaan 3 Mahaquiz||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Design a Logo for Commemoration of 250 years of Rampur Raza Library||Click here to participate|
|MyGov National Gopal Ratna Award 2023||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Logo Design Contest – National Commission for Allied and Healthcare Professionals||Click here to participate|
Please checkout our MyGov section for more Indian Government quiz and contest. Click here