The office of the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India is organising the second National Online Essay Writing Competition as part of Audit Diwas celebrations on the topic “Celebrating the resilience of the Indian Democracy and the role of the CAG of India”.
The essay competition aims to make the youth of the country aware of the institution of CAG of India and appreciate the contribution of the CAG in promoting public accountability and good governance. The competition will also give an opportunity for young minds to harness their creativity and express ways in which the institution of the CAG can contribute to good governance.
The essays will be evaluated separately in English and Hindi. Winners of the competition will be awarded cash prizes as follows:
• First prize: ₹30,000
• Second prize: ₹20,000
• Third prize: ₹15,000
Please Note: There are no charges/registration for participation in the competition.
1. The online essay writing competition is open to all persons who are currently enrolled in a course of study at any institution recognized by any University in India.
2. The participant should not be more than 25 years old as on 20 July 2023.
3. Employees of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department shall not be eligible for participating in the competition.
4. Only one entry from each participant will be considered. In case it is discovered that a participant has submitted more than one entry, all the entries from the participant will be disqualified.
Mode of Submission:
• The length of the essay should not exceed 1500 words.
• The Essay may be written either in English or Hindi.
• The participants would be required to submit six documents online as attachments in a single e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The details of these documents are given in paras 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199. The subject of the e-mail should be written as “CAG’s National Online Essay Writing Competition”.
• Participants should send the essays in MS word docx – Calibri (English)/Mangal (Hindi) and pdf format. The names of both the .docx and .pdf file should be the e-mail id (excluding the domain name) of the participant followed by language (English/Hindi)1 in which the essay has been written. Essays sent by post will not be considered. Mention of the participant’s name/email or other personal details anywhere in the body of the essay will lead to disqualification.
Essays may be e-mailed on any date from 10:00 hrs on 21 July 2023 to 17:00 hrs on 20 August 2023. Entries received beyond this period will not be considered.
Click here to read the details.
Check out for more Government contest from here – Participate Now!
|Darbhanga – Gateway to Mithila Selfie Contest||Click here to participate|
|Uttar Pradesh Safe City Slogan contest||Click here to participate|
|Idea Challenge Programme-4.0||Click here to participate|
|Yuva Tourism Club Comic Story Contest||Click here to participate|
|Mascot Design Contest for the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying||Click here to participate|
|National Online Essay Writing Competition||Click here to participate|
|Slogan Writing Competition on G20 Summit||Click here to participate|
|Bharat Internet Utsav – Celebrate the power of Internet competition||Click here to participate|
|Independence Day Celebrations 2023 – Selfie Contest||Click here to participate|
|Suggest a tagline for Yuva Tourism Club||Click here to participate|
|Share Your Traditional Millet Recipe and Ingredients||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Let The Life Continue- Jingle Writing Contest||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Design a doodle for Yuva Tourism Club||Click here to participate|
|MyGov SmileForShoonya A Selfie Competition Zero Pollution Mobility Campaign||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Artful Preparations Poster Competition||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Reel Contest on Fit India Mobile Application||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Logo Competition for J&K ODOP||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Selfie Contest Selfie with Indian Handloom||Click here to participate|
|Mascot Design Contest for the Department of Fisheries||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Ek Bharat Sanskriti Sangam Contest||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Capture the Beauty of Amrit Udyan- Reel Contest||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Chandrayaan 3 Mahaquiz||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Design a Logo for Commemoration of 250 years of Rampur Raza Library||Click here to participate|
|MyGov National Gopal Ratna Award 2023||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Logo Design Contest – National Commission for Allied and Healthcare Professionals||Click here to participate|