The Government of India is committed to strengthening ties with all major powers and the developing countries of the world, creating pathways and mutually beneficial shared opportunities for betterment of global order. The focus is to strengthen international financial institution with a thrust on stability, deliberate on climatic changes, restore harmonious link with environment preservation and conservation. The over arching effort is to sustain all activities, that would facilitate in achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s).
The present slogan competition will tap your creativity in designing slogans for knowing your understanding of G-20.
The main objectives of the slogan writing competition are to:
1. Create awareness among children the background of G-20 summit.
2. Develop knowledge among them about the importance of the summit.
3. Promote an understanding about the relevance of the focus areas.
4. Encourage children to creatively express their ideas on G-20, in shaping a better global order.
Guidelines that you need to follow:
1. The slogan should be original
2. It should be simple in language
3. The slogan should be in form of short sentences
4. You may express yourself in both English and Hindi
5. The slogan should bring the thrust areas of G-20
6. The construction of sentences needs to be grammatically correct
7. Only one slogan may be prepared per child
8. The slogan writing competition will be open for one month, starting from 2nd December 2022 to 2nd January 2023.
9. All the participants will get certificate of participation.
10. The best slogan selected will be displayed on NCERT Website and on MyGov platform.
Click here for Terms & Conditions – PDF (34.8 KB)
Check out for more Government contest from here – Participate Now!
|Darbhanga – Gateway to Mithila Selfie Contest||Click here to participate|
|Uttar Pradesh Safe City Slogan contest||Click here to participate|
|Idea Challenge Programme-4.0||Click here to participate|
|Yuva Tourism Club Comic Story Contest||Click here to participate|
|Mascot Design Contest for the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying||Click here to participate|
|National Online Essay Writing Competition||Click here to participate|
|Slogan Writing Competition on G20 Summit||Click here to participate|
|Bharat Internet Utsav – Celebrate the power of Internet competition||Click here to participate|
|Independence Day Celebrations 2023 – Selfie Contest||Click here to participate|
|Suggest a tagline for Yuva Tourism Club||Click here to participate|
|Share Your Traditional Millet Recipe and Ingredients||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Let The Life Continue- Jingle Writing Contest||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Design a doodle for Yuva Tourism Club||Click here to participate|
|MyGov SmileForShoonya A Selfie Competition Zero Pollution Mobility Campaign||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Artful Preparations Poster Competition||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Reel Contest on Fit India Mobile Application||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Logo Competition for J&K ODOP||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Selfie Contest Selfie with Indian Handloom||Click here to participate|
|Mascot Design Contest for the Department of Fisheries||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Ek Bharat Sanskriti Sangam Contest||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Capture the Beauty of Amrit Udyan- Reel Contest||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Chandrayaan 3 Mahaquiz||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Design a Logo for Commemoration of 250 years of Rampur Raza Library||Click here to participate|
|MyGov National Gopal Ratna Award 2023||Click here to participate|
|MyGov Logo Design Contest – National Commission for Allied and Healthcare Professionals||Click here to participate|